Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 168365
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
FIFA Ultimate Team C++ Engineers work on the Client side of FIFA Ultimate Team game mode, mainly using C++ technology.
As part of the FIFA Ultimate Team you will work on the features that build the most used game mode of the FIFA game using the existing architecture or bring in improvements to the UI Framework and Frostbite add-ons that we are using to build the features. FIFA Ultimate team is an exclusive Online game mode so you will be working side-by-side with the Server team members to be able to implement features like stadium customization, season objectives, FUT club or transfer market.
- Design and implement features for FIFA Ultimate team game mode
- Design, maintains, implements, tests and debugs code, pipelines and other Ultimate Team related sub-components and packages.
- Work with Server Engineers, Production and Interface Designers to gather requirements and write technical design specifications
- You will report to one of the FIFA ultimate team’s managers and work with your peers to develop FIFA Ultimate team features
- Object-oriented programming experience of OO design principles
- 2+ years experience in C++ software development
- Experience in UI technologies (Qt, Unity or Unreal UI frameworks or web front-end development) is very nice to have
- Experience in ActionScript or open-minded to learn the basics of it
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Lua), C# and SQL is nice to have
- Ability to work with existing and unfamiliar code
- Experience working within an agile team
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-15 01:11:37.797
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.