UX Designer - NHL
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 168318
Position Title: Associate Experience Designer
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love.
You will craft user Interfaces through modern user experience practices as a part of our central UX discipline. We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and rigor. We're a group of passionate people where craftsmanship, passion, and collaboration are celebrated. Join us if you want to do career-defining work and help us build world-class player experiences!
- Deep understanding of modern interaction design practices, use of typography, the psychology of color, layouts, visual systems as well as up-to-date trends in the digital world.
- Establish a vision through simple, elegant designs, user-flows, interaction patterns, user end-to-end flows.
- Deliver compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment with cross-functional partners and UX design peers
- Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility and usability
- A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and other digital experiences
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
- Harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping (click through flows, storyboard, etc)
- Mastery of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Flinto, etc.
- 1+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related field
- Experience working in a dynamic distributed team setting
Community / Marketing Title: UX Designer - NHL
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-15 04:44:07.04
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.