Manager, Employee Communications
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168279
Position Title: Communications Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games. Our Global Communications team is seeking a Manager, Employee Communications.
Are you passionate about amplifying the employee experience? If so, read on!
As an internal communications manager at Electronic Arts, you’ll be at the center of ensuring that our employees are connected to the organization in every way. You’ll work closely with leadership to tell our stories, manage our quarterly Global Town Halls, support Executive Engagement Platforms, and help drive connectivity to our experiences across EA.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage execution of quarterly global town halls from concept to creation
- Partner on corporate communications related to company priorities, earnings, product launches, etc.
- Oversee internal channels to drive employee engagement and sentiment
- Develop messaging for internal communications and events
- Collaborate with People Experience on global employee engagement and culture initiatives
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and External Communications teams to bring to life the EA brand
- Contribute to the development and execution of the global internal communications plan and corresponding communications programs to communicate the following (including, but not limited to):
- Organizational goals
- Vision & Values
- Key Updates around products and services
- Respond to feedback from employees and help adapt global communications strategies accordingly
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of communications experience; preferably in corporate, internal or employee communications
- Proficient in Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Comfortable speaking with colleagues at all levels of an organization
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize work in line with business needs
- Coordinate and execute logistics around events (in partnership with the People Experience team)
- Excellent client service and interpersonal communication skills
- An outgoing, positive attitude and ability to be a team player
- An interest in Employee Engagement and Morale Building
- Fun with a great sense of humor
- Familiarity with Electronic Art’s brands
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Employee Communications
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-09-09 16:14:24.22
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.