Animateur.rice de Jeux sénior.e / Senior Gameplay Animator - IRON MAN
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168254
Position Title: Senior Animator
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Senior Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will join a new team at Motive as one of the first animators, so this is your chance to contribute to the project in its early stages.
As a Senior Animator, you will report to the Animation Director and work closely with him to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team. You will also be involved in developing gameplay features in collaboration with designers, technical animators, programmers, and VFX and audio artists.
- Author high-quality keyframe animations that will set the standard for the team, with a heavy focus on action and body mechanics in an exaggerated style based on a realistic foundation.
- Use motion capture data where it makes sense, and enhance it to match the visual aesthetics of the project.
- Collaborate with the Animation Director and the Gameplay Team to plan out and conceptualize gameplay systems using a mix of 3D pre-vis, storyboards and references.
- Design and implement systems in-game to balance animation quality targets and gameplay responsiveness, and see it go all the way through by resolving any technical or aesthetic issues that may arise.
- Provide feedback and inspiration to junior animators and promote the animation direction and philosophy across the entire team.
- Work with technical animators to establish our character rig needs, and push our tools and workflows to the next level.
- Promote communication and collaboration with peers across varying disciplines.
- 5+ years keyframe animation experience.
- Proficient in all relevant software such as Maya.
- Familiarity with advanced game engines like Unreal, Unity and others
- A demo reel that showcases examples of high-quality keyframe animation, high-action and body mechanics.
We value talent over years of experience. Experience counts, but potential is important too. We look for motivated developers with an eye for quality.
Community / Marketing Title: Animateur.rice de Jeux sénior.e / Senior Gameplay Animator - IRON MAN
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-10 15:15:07.027
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。