Animateur.rice de Jeux sénior.e / Senior Gameplay Animator - IRON MAN
위치: Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168254
Position Title: Senior Animator
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Senior Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will join a new team at Motive as one of the first animators, so this is your chance to contribute to the project in its early stages.
As a Senior Animator, you will report to the Animation Director and work closely with him to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team. You will also be involved in developing gameplay features in collaboration with designers, technical animators, programmers, and VFX and audio artists.
- Author high-quality keyframe animations that will set the standard for the team, with a heavy focus on action and body mechanics in an exaggerated style based on a realistic foundation.
- Use motion capture data where it makes sense, and enhance it to match the visual aesthetics of the project.
- Collaborate with the Animation Director and the Gameplay Team to plan out and conceptualize gameplay systems using a mix of 3D pre-vis, storyboards and references.
- Design and implement systems in-game to balance animation quality targets and gameplay responsiveness, and see it go all the way through by resolving any technical or aesthetic issues that may arise.
- Provide feedback and inspiration to junior animators and promote the animation direction and philosophy across the entire team.
- Work with technical animators to establish our character rig needs, and push our tools and workflows to the next level.
- Promote communication and collaboration with peers across varying disciplines.
- 5+ years keyframe animation experience.
- Proficient in all relevant software such as Maya.
- Familiarity with advanced game engines like Unreal, Unity and others
- A demo reel that showcases examples of high-quality keyframe animation, high-action and body mechanics.
We value talent over years of experience. Experience counts, but potential is important too. We look for motivated developers with an eye for quality.
Community / Marketing Title: Animateur.rice de Jeux sénior.e / Senior Gameplay Animator - IRON MAN
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-10 15:15:07.027
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.