Game Product Manager - FIFA
Multiple Locations: Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 168214
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Game Product Manager - FIFA
Toronto, Vancouver, London
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise.
EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
On FIFA, the Senior Game Product Manager’s mission, in close collaboration with the wider FIFA Live Content Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. The candidate will have a mix of strategic acumen, creative instinct and analytical ability that can help create actionable plans and content strategies that benefit our players.
A FIFA Senior GPM is expected to interface directly with other Producers, Game Designers, Artists and external stakeholders to further the growth of FIFA’s live service.
- Design and manage live content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization throughout the product cycle.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top line KPIs.
- Be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of our customers and partners within FIFA.
- Work closely with the game team to drive best-practice strategies in creating, balancing optimizing economy models for virtual economies.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming trends and insights.
- Translate real world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real world football events.
- Own testing strategies, execute A/B testing campaigns and conduct post mortems
- Collaborate with our internal technical partner groups, being a key stakeholder in technologies that impact the game or live service.
- Partner with Central teams and craft requirements for all player facing features outside of game team's scope.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management or Game Design experience required (ideally in Live Services).
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
- Sound and proven ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced AGILE development environment.
- Highly desirable but not essential: A football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA and it’s live features.
- Experienced in:
- Successful live service console and/or mobile games having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
- Designing content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement, and monetization throughout the product life cycle.
- Obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics driven analysis and design experimentation.
Community / Marketing Title: Game Product Manager - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-07 23:45:14.597
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.