Senior Operations Analyst
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Sacramento, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 168122
Position Title: Senior Operations Analyst I
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. You want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
EA Mobile is a fast-growing studio organization that operates dozens of live services and new game projects. With the acquisition of Glu in 2021, EA Mobile has expanded to include a global footprint of industry-leading studios and projects and more than $1B in annual net bookings. You will be a part of the Operations team within EA Mobile that manages the mobile portfolio and provides operational support to hundreds of EA's game creators.
The Sr. Operations Analyst will be in a high-use position to shape the mobile portfolio for years to come. Working with senior management, the analyst will build EA Mobile's long-term strategies into sound operational plans. Your role will involve constant coordination with EA's financial and commercial experts. It will require a candidate who can navigate across a multi-dimensional team engaging with senior executives. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free-to-play business models, advertising, and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
You will report to the Sr Director of Business Operations for EA Mobile.
You will have a chance to learn a great deal about a broad range of topics related to managing mobile game development.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the long-range business plan for the EA Mobile organization, including revenue forecasts, marketing assumptions, R&D requirements gathering,
- Work with multiple partners, including studio leadership, Finance, Commercial, Marketing, and external development, to contextualize and bring to life long-range financial projections.
- Create standardized and ad hoc reporting on operational statistics at the direction of senior leadership. Present findings and make recommendations.
- Manage risks and opportunities to maintain financial goals.
- Lead the creation of business cases to support new product incubation.
- 6 or more years in operations, planning, or analytics
- You will have experience communicating to executive audiences in person, written, and through clear presentations.
- Preference for experience in game development, mobile entertainment, or digital business.
- Experience with P&L management, financial modeling, forecasting and reporting.
- Experience evaluating performance metrics and translating to relevant recommendations.
- People management & developing a team.
- You will have previous Mobile experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Operations Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-09-02 18:06:26.017
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.