Senior Operations Analyst
Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Sacramento, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 168122
Position Title: Senior Operations Analyst I
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. You want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
EA Mobile is a fast-growing studio organization that operates dozens of live services and new game projects. With the acquisition of Glu in 2021, EA Mobile has expanded to include a global footprint of industry-leading studios and projects and more than $1B in annual net bookings. You will be a part of the Operations team within EA Mobile that manages the mobile portfolio and provides operational support to hundreds of EA's game creators.
The Sr. Operations Analyst will be in a high-use position to shape the mobile portfolio for years to come. Working with senior management, the analyst will build EA Mobile's long-term strategies into sound operational plans. Your role will involve constant coordination with EA's financial and commercial experts. It will require a candidate who can navigate across a multi-dimensional team engaging with senior executives. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free-to-play business models, advertising, and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
You will report to the Sr Director of Business Operations for EA Mobile.
You will have a chance to learn a great deal about a broad range of topics related to managing mobile game development.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the long-range business plan for the EA Mobile organization, including revenue forecasts, marketing assumptions, R&D requirements gathering,
- Work with multiple partners, including studio leadership, Finance, Commercial, Marketing, and external development, to contextualize and bring to life long-range financial projections.
- Create standardized and ad hoc reporting on operational statistics at the direction of senior leadership. Present findings and make recommendations.
- Manage risks and opportunities to maintain financial goals.
- Lead the creation of business cases to support new product incubation.
- 6 or more years in operations, planning, or analytics
- You will have experience communicating to executive audiences in person, written, and through clear presentations.
- Preference for experience in game development, mobile entertainment, or digital business.
- Experience with P&L management, financial modeling, forecasting and reporting.
- Experience evaluating performance metrics and translating to relevant recommendations.
- People management & developing a team.
- You will have previous Mobile experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Operations Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-02 18:06:26.017
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。