Data Analyst - FIFA
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 168080
Position Title: Staff Analyst
At EA, we inspire the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Our EA Vancouver studio is looking for a Data Analyst to support our FIFA franchise. Reporting to the lead analyst on FIFA's live services, you'll work with the live product & content teams along with colleagues in analytics around the world. We're looking for someone with a passion for diving into data to uncover insights. You'll not only be a data explorer and modeler, but also a data storyteller who will help guide the company to create extraordinary gaming experiences for our players.
Examples of projects you may work on include: assessing campaign content impact, reporting on content performance, projecting engagement patterns, and tuning mode features and player rewards.
What you'll do on our team:
- Receive questions from our partners, determine the best ways that our data can help answer them, and provide insights through dashboards, reports, or presentations.
- Develop insights to help our partners make informed decisions about in-game campaign planning.
- Work with game producers to understand their needs and translate analysis into realistic recommendations.
- Explore player behaviour patterns in our data to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
- Model trends in our data to predict the ways in which new content and campaigns will affect our performance.
- Present analyses and findings to our partners in a clear and understandable way.
What we're looking for:
- A degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science, Analytics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in an analytics role using data to help guide decisions in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce).
- Excellent SQL querying skills.
- Proficiency analyzing large datasets in a spreadsheet program or in a programmatic analysis tool (e.g. Python, R).
- Experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, R Shiny).
- Experience in statistical modeling (e.g. regression, clustering, predictive modeling).
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-30 18:48:30.083
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.