Sr. Technical Artist
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 168020
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist
Location: Shanghai, China
Report to: Technical Art Director
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The Technical Art team combines creativity and imagination with technical expertise. They are the bridge between artists, engineers and designers responsible for data design and art production workflows.
- Maintenance of Asset Pipelines and Workflows
- Support and Assist in Project setup
- Develop tools to refine processes, including batching and automation.
- Proactively seek out inefficiencies and problems in existing processes.
- Develop and share methods to help Artists deliver at highest quality and maximum efficiency.
- Create and maintain documents outlining art production needs, including in-game integration, 3rd party/in-house tools, and art asset critiques.
- Check assets for technical integrity before integrating into the game.
- Troubleshoot technical issues inherent in maintaining a clean file structure and pipelines for both in-house and 3rd party software.
- Maintain regular communication with External Vendors and Internal Teams
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 6 Years work experience in a TA role
- Minimum 3 shipped Products
- Strong technical communication skills
- English and Mandarin proficiency
- Knowledge of Game Production Pipeline and Workflows
- General knowledge of Game Development Engines such as Unreal 4 and Unity 3d
- Foundational knowledge of rendering pipelines, 3d math, and performance profiling
- Knowledge of Python scripting or Visual scripting
- Knowledge of DCC Tools such as Maya, Max, Zbrush, Substance Designer, and Painter
- Experience with Perforce, Shotgun, and shell scripting
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet project requirements
- Familiar with the latest asset creation techniques (ie. Modeling, Texturing, Animation and etc)
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Technical Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 17:15:21.113
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.