Sr. Technical Artist
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 168020
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist
Location: Shanghai, China
Report to: Technical Art Director
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The Technical Art team combines creativity and imagination with technical expertise. They are the bridge between artists, engineers and designers responsible for data design and art production workflows.
- Maintenance of Asset Pipelines and Workflows
- Support and Assist in Project setup
- Develop tools to refine processes, including batching and automation.
- Proactively seek out inefficiencies and problems in existing processes.
- Develop and share methods to help Artists deliver at highest quality and maximum efficiency.
- Create and maintain documents outlining art production needs, including in-game integration, 3rd party/in-house tools, and art asset critiques.
- Check assets for technical integrity before integrating into the game.
- Troubleshoot technical issues inherent in maintaining a clean file structure and pipelines for both in-house and 3rd party software.
- Maintain regular communication with External Vendors and Internal Teams
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum 6 Years work experience in a TA role
- Minimum 3 shipped Products
- Strong technical communication skills
- English and Mandarin proficiency
- Knowledge of Game Production Pipeline and Workflows
- General knowledge of Game Development Engines such as Unreal 4 and Unity 3d
- Foundational knowledge of rendering pipelines, 3d math, and performance profiling
- Knowledge of Python scripting or Visual scripting
- Knowledge of DCC Tools such as Maya, Max, Zbrush, Substance Designer, and Painter
- Experience with Perforce, Shotgun, and shell scripting
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet project requirements
- Familiar with the latest asset creation techniques (ie. Modeling, Texturing, Animation and etc)
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Technical Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 17:15:21.113
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.