Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167997
Position Title: Asst Producer I
As a Live Operations Producer for Global Initiatives, you drive execution of Apex Mobile’s Live Operations Events strategy. You’ll be working with teams around the global to execute the global and regional Live Ops. This role reports to the Global Lead of LiveOps and would work closely with the lead producer, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free to play games, virtual economies and ideally the mobile FPS market.
- Producing global live-ops, coordinating all live ops configuration designers
- Discuss with regional teams process improvements.
- Be the main point of contract between the Regional and Rest of World teams to coordinate Roadmaps and Event Requirements.
- Coordinate timelines with Regional and Partner organizations.
- Ensure items are set-up in LiveOps tools accurately
- Support Product Managers with in-region deliverables and executions for Central Promotions.
- Accountable for meeting milestone commitments and executing align agendas.
- Identify and track production and organizational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items.
- 4+ years of production experience on software development projects.
- Experience shipping successful games in a Producer role or higher.
- Understand mobile application market and business models.
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills.
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills.
- High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
- Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
- Experience in mobile app development or managing live services.
- Knowledge of strategy or MMO game genres.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-16 21:19:55.767
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.