Senior Environment Artist
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 167984
Position Title: Senior Artist
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Environment Artist to join our well-established Malaysian studio, to work on prestigious BAFTA-nominated and winning franchises as well as exciting new titles. This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best, as well as some of its future stars. At Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is our art team. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
You will work directly with our Leads, deliver jaw-dropping environment art. You will also take shared responsibility guiding the junior and mid-level artist in the team.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements
- Your portfolio needs to demonstrate the ability to: build visual stunning environments and AAA quality art assets.
- You have a passion for art.
- Experience of game engines and toolsets, such as Unreal or Unity.
- You have worked on a minimum of 3 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
- You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- You are an expert in using photoshop for texture creation.
- You are expert using substance painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Highly Desirable Skills Scripting language experience
- Experience with Houdini
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
- However unqualified artists with the relevant experience will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Environment Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 20:05:37.293
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.