Associate Vehicle Artist
Lage: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 167951
Position Title: Associate Artist
We are seeking Junior Vehicle Artists to work in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
What We Offer
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Competitive salaries.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games. Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for art An interest in cars / motor racing /automotive design is a big plus You are well organized
- Your portfolio needs to demonstrates the ability to: Model and texture 3D Vehicles.
- You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- You are an expert in using Photoshop for texture creation.
- You are competent using substance painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
- However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Vehicle Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 59
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.