Software Engineer - Gameplay
Location: Runcorn, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 167848
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Our game teams are the creators and builders of the exhilarating experiences behind Codemasters titles and an exciting opportunity has opened in our Cheshire studio, the team behind Dirt 5 and who are now planning the next project, as a Software Engineer focused on Gameplay!
This opportunity will see you working with experienced programmers, designers and production staff to build exciting game features. In this diverse environment, everyone is encouraged to evolve past their standard daily tasks and to share their ideas. We offer a super social and collaborative working environment, which is important to us, and this allows us to continue pushing the boundaries on what can be achieved. As an experienced gameplay engineer, you can expect to work on many aspects of a game, which will include end-to-end user experience, system design, networked gameplay and user interfaces to name a few.
With these wide-ranging opportunities, we're looking for someone who embraces a challenge and holds a desire to give something new a try. We pride ourselves on high-quality engineering here at Codemasters and that is best demonstrated with our own in-house engine tech and tools that allow our programmers low-level access that you'll struggle to find in the majority of game studios.
If you've got the C++ programming experience, have some experience working in the industry on shipped titles and this sounds like an unmissable opportunity to you, please get in touch with us, we want to hear from you as we continue to bring outstanding racing experiences!
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement code to the required standards, agreeing timescales with the team and testing your work and fixing bug
- Work within a cross-discipline team to write code, delivering features and tools
- Participate in sprint reviews, sharing your work and providing feedback to help your scrum team be more efficient
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Solid career experience in C++ programming, ideally within games
- Experience in game prototyping, frontend programming and 3D geometry
- Been involved with a full life-cycle shipped project(s)
- Be enthusiastic about modern development techniques and keen to apply them to games
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Gameplay
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 20:05:35.863
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。