Software Engineer - Gameplay
Location: Runcorn, UK
Requisition Number: 167848
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Our game teams are the creators and builders of the exhilarating experiences behind Codemasters titles and an exciting opportunity has opened in our Cheshire studio, the team behind Dirt 5 and who are now planning the next project, as a Software Engineer focused on Gameplay!
This opportunity will see you working with experienced programmers, designers and production staff to build exciting game features. In this diverse environment, everyone is encouraged to evolve past their standard daily tasks and to share their ideas. We offer a super social and collaborative working environment, which is important to us, and this allows us to continue pushing the boundaries on what can be achieved. As an experienced gameplay engineer, you can expect to work on many aspects of a game, which will include end-to-end user experience, system design, networked gameplay and user interfaces to name a few.
With these wide-ranging opportunities, we're looking for someone who embraces a challenge and holds a desire to give something new a try. We pride ourselves on high-quality engineering here at Codemasters and that is best demonstrated with our own in-house engine tech and tools that allow our programmers low-level access that you'll struggle to find in the majority of game studios.
If you've got the C++ programming experience, have some experience working in the industry on shipped titles and this sounds like an unmissable opportunity to you, please get in touch with us, we want to hear from you as we continue to bring outstanding racing experiences!
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement code to the required standards, agreeing timescales with the team and testing your work and fixing bug
- Work within a cross-discipline team to write code, delivering features and tools
- Participate in sprint reviews, sharing your work and providing feedback to help your scrum team be more efficient
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Solid career experience in C++ programming, ideally within games
- Experience in game prototyping, frontend programming and 3D geometry
- Been involved with a full life-cycle shipped project(s)
- Be enthusiastic about modern development techniques and keen to apply them to games
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Gameplay
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 20:05:35.863
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。