Security Operations Specialist
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 167664
Position Title: Security Operations Specialist
The role will be part of the Security Operations department, acting as a senior-level analyst of security incidents. The role will ensure the security alerts/incidents escalated from L1 will be deep analyzed, provide a resolution, identify the root cause and propose measures to prevent further occurrence.
- Act as an escalation point for L1 analysts and provide guidance
- Deep understanding of security events generated on various systems
- Correlate alerts on multiple platforms and tools
- Propose improvements on security monitoring tools
- Create reports and identify trends
- Incident response process on complex security incidents
- Implement mitigation measures in tools operated by SecOps team
- Work with business owners to address security issues
- Communicate with senior management
- Identify the relationship between multiple incidents and establish common patterns and root cause
- Recognize new intrusion techniques based on the footprints and their effects
- Identify attack vectors and update IOC database
- Administration of various cybersecurity solutions
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Good knowledge of security operations tools - SIEM, endpoint security tools, Intrusion detection
- Good understanding of security processes and SOC activities
- Experience with threat assessment, vulnerability analysis, risk assessment, information gathering, correlating, and reporting
- Experience conducting malware analysis
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to self-learn and maintain a strong proficiency in technical tools, countermeasures, and techniques.
- Ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team.
Community / Marketing Title: Security Operations Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-01 19:35:57.76
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.