Security Operations Specialist
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 167664
Position Title: Security Operations Specialist
The role will be part of the Security Operations department, acting as a senior-level analyst of security incidents. The role will ensure the security alerts/incidents escalated from L1 will be deep analyzed, provide a resolution, identify the root cause and propose measures to prevent further occurrence.
- Act as an escalation point for L1 analysts and provide guidance
- Deep understanding of security events generated on various systems
- Correlate alerts on multiple platforms and tools
- Propose improvements on security monitoring tools
- Create reports and identify trends
- Incident response process on complex security incidents
- Implement mitigation measures in tools operated by SecOps team
- Work with business owners to address security issues
- Communicate with senior management
- Identify the relationship between multiple incidents and establish common patterns and root cause
- Recognize new intrusion techniques based on the footprints and their effects
- Identify attack vectors and update IOC database
- Administration of various cybersecurity solutions
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Good knowledge of security operations tools - SIEM, endpoint security tools, Intrusion detection
- Good understanding of security processes and SOC activities
- Experience with threat assessment, vulnerability analysis, risk assessment, information gathering, correlating, and reporting
- Experience conducting malware analysis
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to self-learn and maintain a strong proficiency in technical tools, countermeasures, and techniques.
- Ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team.
Community / Marketing Title: Security Operations Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-01 19:35:57.76
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.