Assistant Content Producer - FIFA
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 167631
Position Title: Asst Producer II
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA Assistant Content Producer will partner with others on the team to work on the live content plan using tools that are pushing content to our players and will report to the team manager of the area. You need to:
- Translate real-world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world football events.
- Expertise in building data-driven/informed live content plans and strategies to retain and engage players.
- You will need a good eye for product quality and usability and good organizational skills.
- Work with a distributed team through all phases of the live product cycle.
- Work directly in custom tools to create live content, modify content, verify content, and publish to our players.
- Work with other Producers to understand targets and priority changes.
- Work with multiple teams to manage requirements and coordinate deliverables
- 3+ years of experience in Excel (can perform complex functions) and working with databases an asset.
- Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
- Videogame industry experience —especially in a live services context.
- Experience working with new tools.
- Work with data and extrapolating insights from data.
- An understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Background in game design or production with relevant experience working on a live service.
- Passion and understanding of Football/Soccer.
- Good knowledge of the FIFA franchise and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Content Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-13 23:52:26.037
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.