Assistant Content Producer
Posizione: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 167631
Position Title: Asst Producer I
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA Assistant Content Producer will partner with others on the team to work on the live content plan using tools that are pushing content to our players and will report to the team manager of the area. You need to:
- Translate real-world football events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real-world football events.
- Expertise in building data-driven/informed live content plans and strategies to retain and engage players.
- You will need a good eye for product quality and usability and good organizational skills.
- Work with a distributed team through all phases of the live product cycle.
- Work directly in custom tools to create live content, modify content, verify content, and publish to our players.
- Work with other Producers to understand targets and priority changes.
- Work with multiple teams to manage requirements and coordinate deliverables
- 3+ years of experience in Excel (can perform complex functions) and working with databases an asset.
- Good eye for game quality and advocate for the end-user experience.
- Videogame industry experience —especially in a live services context.
- Experience working with new tools.
- Work with data and extrapolating insights from data.
- An understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Background in game design or production with relevant experience working on a live service.
- Passion and understanding of Football/Soccer.
- Good knowledge of the FIFA franchise and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Content Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 73
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.