Manager, Internal Communications and Change Management; Global Commercial
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167623
Position Title: Manager, Operations
Manager, Internal Communications and Change Management; Global Commercial
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
We truly live the saying that change is the only constant. You are versatile and enjoy operating across a range of disciplines to lead day to day planning, internal communication and program management for the Global Commercial leadership team, including the Chief Commercial Officer.
You will know where leadership wants to go, plan out how we use our time to get there and what we want the story for our teams to be along the way.
You'll get to work with a big range of experienced, passionate and diverse people across the organization and report to the Sr Director, Commercial Change Management based in Geneva, Switzerland, and support functional leaders as needed within commercial change programs.
Qualifications and skills
- You can manage internal communications in line with our needs and enjoy creating compelling narratives and cross-channel content out of complex (and sometimes not so compelling) business issues
- You have managed projects from conception to implementation and done so for more than one at a time
- You have good situational awareness (even in virtual environments), are curious and listen actively
- You know there are many solutions to an issue and care about finding the one that works for those that matter
- You're comfortable operating in a corporate environment and know how to show up depending on the situation and partners involved
- You want to see people in their context and aim to work with teams around the world in a way that balances different cultural dimensions
- You prefer working with context versus step by step instructions and can deliver autonomously
Key tasks & responsibilities
- You'll establish our Commercial internal communication channel strategy and create relevant content at the right intervals and moderate engagement
- You'll lead the day to day execution of our internal communications in a way that motivates and energizes our teams; this includes our quarterly All Hands, moderating the department Slack channel and generating newsletter content
- You'll plug into the EA internal communicators network to learn and share best practices and ensure we speak with the same voice and not over each other
Organizational effectiveness and program management
- Your manager is excited to have your support in ensuring the Commercial organization operates to support our business goals by way of process, tools and networks
- You'll program manage and execute the communications around our nascent Diversity and Inclusion program and the facilitation of the annual Commercial goal setting, governance and reporting process.
- You learn to act as an important integrator with partners to ensure smooth integrated transformation by forming agile teams with other employees, functions or departments
- By the end of March, we'll have found a light touch way to manage the annual goal setting and governance cycle with our leadership team together
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Internal Communications and Change Management; Global Commercial
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-16 06:50:38.337
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.