Production Coordinator - Contract
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167606
Position Title: Contingent
EAs Los Angeles-based Motion Capture Studio serves the motion capture needs for all of EAs game development teams world-wide. In our state-of-the-art studio we capture a wide spectrum of data types – 3D scanning, virtual cinematography, motion capture to name just a few. As a member of the team, you are supporting the various development teams to create content for EA’s products. This support will be provided by helping with the studio’s purchases and reconciliation, and coordination between Workplace Experience, IT and Security Coordination
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support the department's objectives while adhering to EA’s policies and procedures.
- Track department expenditures and assist in monitoring the budget as necessary.
- Purchasing approval and receiving: equipment and office supplies, hardware/software, catering, team snacks, misc.
- Purchase reconciliation: Process reimbursements using the iExpense tool and process Amex reconciliation monthly for EA and staff business expenses
- Contract administration.
- Responsible for production paperwork used to coordinate performer and crew shooting schedules.
- Orchestrate and schedule shipping logistics and rentals needed for the Capture production teams.
- Support the motion capture team with administrative tasks
- Responsible for providing company policy & procedure information to team members regarding purchasing, expenditures, travel, use of facilities, and equipment use
- Facilitate the onboarding of new hires; coordinating with Recruiting, HR, IT and managers
- Onboard new team members; ensure desk/equipment setup, first day pick up, team area orientation & initial introductions
- Assist team members with general HR and payroll related inquiries
- Coordinate meetings and team events as well as catering
- Travel coordination: Working closely with team members & Travel Team and creating travel packages. Processing travel Business Visas when required
- 3-5 years experience in an administrative environment.
- Experience in entertainment production office environments: games, VFX, film & tv.
- Excellent judgment & communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with little supervision
- Strong planning, organizing, and scheduling abilities.
- Ability to follow through and pay attention to details.
- Must be a self-motivator with a strong work ethic and good time management.
- Flexible with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- High tolerance for dealing with adversity; must perform well under pressure.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills and practice excellent customer service skills.
- Believes in teamwork and collaboration, good attitude
- Proven proficiency in iProc, Salesforce, Google Sheets and MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), Shotgrid experience preferred
Please note: This role is a 12 month contract position to be onsite in the LA office and region. Our global benefits package is not included with this role.
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator - Contract
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-18 18:38:15.44
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.