Associate Technical Director
Multiple Locations: Arizona, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 167537
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Software Engineer III - EAX
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play.
In your role as Software Engineer III, you will be a hands-on technology leader, working with a strong team and depending on requirements, provide a set of varied technical capabilities that can include APIs, web applications, design systems, client applications, and publishing pipelines. You will report to the Sr. Engineering Manager as a core contributor to the EAX team based in EA Vancouver.
Joining EAX means joining the team shaping EA's subscription services now spanning three major platforms; build consumer experiences that power EA's games and ensuring more personalized, socially connected, and smooth experiences; and expand our platforms across web, PC, mobile, the cloud and beyond so our players can get into the games they want to play and stay connected while playing. We like to say that "we see farther", and are committed to driving innovation to meet player needs today and in the future.
You're someone with a track record for:
- 6+ years of experience in a highly technical role focused on development and operation of complex live services
- Develop APIs to meet a product teams requirements
- Technologies including TypeScript and NodeJS
- Work with technical directors, and engineers to coordinate work and meet goals
- Partner with other engineers and champion the culture of performance, maintainability, quality and automation in your scrum team
- Use your knowledge of software engineering concepts to design tested, reusable, and modular code
- Participate in project scoping, planning and design
- Work with both technical and feature product owners throughout the development process
- Have passion for our customers and passion for your craft
- Make decisions based on data
- Document your insights and best practices
- Find your way. You've got experience that helps you work and succeed in a organization
- Be part of a distributed scrum team conformed by multiple disciplines
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Technical Director
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-08-10 18:08:15.673
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。