Location: Helsinki, Finland
Requisition Number: 167528
Position Title: Quality Designer I
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the
globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making
games is challenging. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The
studio brings SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more
than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studios passionate
team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next
big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
We’re looking for an accomplished Designer to join us in creating the best mobile
games in the world. Our QA team works always embedded in the development team.
- First and foremost, passionate about quality and player experience
- Enticed about working in an international team and with offsite teams
- Reporting to the Development Manager you will be quick to assess any situation and communicate with them, your team members and development teams on Quality related matters.
- QA expert with many years of experience in Quality Assurance/Software Development
- Experience working in multiple projects, providing QA support through a full project life cycle
- You will spot risks early, calling them out, and driving solutions
- Experience coordinating offsite teams and coaching them to perform superbly in their daily tasks, including planning testing strategy
- You will be data-driven and flexible to change testing strategies according to data
Would you like to?
- Take responsibility of testing strategy and coverage on different sectors of a product
- Take full advantage of your quality verification skillset, including opportunities in risk-based testing, telemetry-based verification, and automation solutions
- Be a link between Helsinki development team and local and offsite QA groups, while overseeing testing strategy and pursuing testing asks hands-on yourself
- Work together with your development team to discover and eliminate issues – and perhaps even preventing defects from being made in the first place!
If your answers is yes, we'd love to see your application!
At Tracktwenty, we excel at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in
the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers and technologists working in
one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with great
compensation packages and benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym
contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-27 16:05:33.85
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.