Sr Recruiter (Contractor)
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167498
Position Title: Senior Recruiter
Electronic Art’s Talent Acquisition (TA) team sets the vision, strategy, and the roadmap for successful, inclusive hiring that supports our business leaders in building teams across our company. If you pride yourself on being curious and strategic, then this might be the role for you. Our team includes a global employee base of experienced experts in their field who have earned the respect of their client groups. It's a collaborative and fun team that strives to be the gold standard in the talent acquisition field. This role will be reporting into the TA Manager, who supports recruiting for Marketing, Commercial, Positive Play, and some of our new business growth teams.
- Work with Recruiting teams, HR, Finance, and client group leaders to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles.
- Embed yourself into your client group to gain a clear understanding of their business goals and how TA can support their success.
- Conduct discovery sessions with Hiring Manager to gain alignment and set expectations.
- You're energized by sourcing diverse transformative talent through multiple channels including the applicant pool, team's network and direct outreach activities.
- Contribute to or lead Global TA projects that enables our team's impact across the globe.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- You will identify opportunities to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Guide candidates through our process and provide updates to optimize their experience.
- You will create offer recommendations, negotiate, and close candidates.
- Use Market Intelligence to guide Hiring Managers on hard to fill roles
- 5+ years experience as a full cycle Recruiter supporting departments like Marketing, Customer Experience and Commercial Teams
- Created and facilitated working sessions around sourcing, interview training, and tool usage.
- Business Partnership skills to guide decisions during the selection process
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Understands the Talent Market and utilizes a variety of tools to meet complex hiring needs in creative ways
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Recruiter (Contractor)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-08-09 19:24:45.77
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。