Producer - Apex Legends, Mobile
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167495
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
- You will report to our Executive Producer as a key member of the Apex Mobile production team.
- Help ensure smooth development processes by being a conduit of communication between our mobile development teams, and providing support to the team in multiple different capacities.
- Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
- Help support scheduling needs. Take meeting notes and publish them to the team.
- Help track feature requests.
- Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Identify and help resolve team issues.
- Partner with other team members to support overall efforts of the development team, and help define and encourage production best practices.
- Experience as a Producer seeing AAA mobile game(s) through the full development cycle, from concept, production, launch, and live service operations.
- 3+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
- Strong communications skills in both English. (Mandarin.is a plus)
- A team player-mindset, understanding the importance of collaboration, and able to communicate with all departments.
- You have knowledge of game development, and willingness to learn.
- You have a sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
- We're looking for a skilled External Development Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer - Apex Legends, Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-13 17:55:43.427
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.