Director of Product Management - Cloud Gaming
Location: Caesarea, Haifa District, Israel
Requisition Number: 167472
Position Title: Director, Product Management
Director Product Management – Cloud Gaming
As the leader of the Cloud Gaming product and key co-member of the cloud gaming leadership team (partnering closely with program and engineering leaders), you will develop and deliver a product roadmap that expands our offering and provides new experiences to our customers, both players and developers, with evolving business models and ecosystem integrations.
The Director of Product Management owns the cloud gaming product roadmap, KPIs, and business model. You will work with engineers, architects, program managers and lead a small team of product managers to ensure the delivery of data-driven products to meet our needs.
You will help create the long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over important features and player experience. You will report to the VP of Cloud Gaming.
- Define the strategic vision and translate it into a product roadmap for EA Cloud Gaming that meets the features, efficiency, scale, and availability requirements of the business.
- Define and maintain Cloud Gaming KPIs to enable data-driven decision-making on the roadmap and overall future of the Cloud Gaming product.
- Lead team to establish continuous improvements to drive Cloud Gaming KPIs led by data and feedback from end-users and game team partners.
- Identify trends and market patterns, industry research, and competitor product analysis to establish feature requirements and the product roadmap, including cost/revenue strategies and partnerships.
- Work with the head of the program team to define and execute the product planning and specification process, templates, and workflow
- Grow a small team of product managers and define a consistent and effective product management process. Provide feedback to the product team to deliver a consistent level of excellence.
- Partner with Program and Engineering Management to transform vision into tactical prioritized requirements, manage priorities, make scoping decisions, escalate and resolve risks or misalignment.
- Work with senior security and engineering partners to proactively determine product security requirements and features.
- Prepare and help implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and adoption. Monitor competitors and compare and contrast different approaches.
- Ensure scale, performance, reliability, and user experience are maintained within cost expectations.
- Develop and deliver strategic product roadmap and business cases presentations to senior and executive leadership.
Experience & Education
- 10+ years in platform/technical product management, with 6+ years experience with large scale online services
- Experience working with diverse teams and partners across complex global organizations to achieve results
- Experience converting complex asks into elegant and scalable product capabilities
- Understand software development life-cycle principles and online services management
- Experience managing and growing people to create high performing teams
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Experience with video streaming platforms and live services inspired products
- Experience with Public Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with game development and delivery - advantage
- Have a passion for the digital gaming space
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Product Management - Cloud Gaming
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-06 17:59:15.953
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.