Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 167463
Position Title: Assoc DM
Associate Reporting Analyst - Worldwide EA Studios
- In this central studio development operations role at EA, you will work with peers in Central Development Operations Ops and EA Studios to develop, test, and implement dashboards that provide insights to the game development process. You will report to our VP of Development Operations.
- You will compile, clean, and transform data from multiple sources
- Perform institutional research
- Provide high level analytical solutions with a focus on scalability
- You will communicate and present conclusions and recommendations to internal clients and stakeholders
- Take full ownership of analytics initiatives within CDO
- Partner with development teams to build bespoke reporting solutions as needed
- Maintain headcount reporting procedures and send monthly reports to key audience
- Liaise with studio finance partners and people partners to determine headcount needs are correctly represented in monthly reports
- You have 2+ years experience working in the analytics field and have Power User/Expert level Excel (pivots, lookups, power query, macros) capabilities
- Experience with BI software such as Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker or other data analysis programs
- Familiarity with the game development cycle is an advantage
- General knowledge of business operations, process and information flow
- A passion for video games and the desire to help people make the best gaming experiences possible
Community / Marketing Title: Reporting Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-09 23:05:30.407
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.