Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 167441
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Location: Orlando FL, Seattle, WA, USA.
Vancouver, BC, Kitchener, ON
The EA Mobile Central Technology team is seeking a full-stack engineer to help us build and maintain the libraries, tools, and platforms utilized across all of EA Mobile. As a member of this team, you can have a positive impact on every EA Mobile player.
- Design and build software systems that will be integrated into a large number of games.
- Participate in all aspects of an iterative, agile software development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, debugging, maintenance and support.
- Investigate new and emerging methods for solving problems in an evolving technology space.
- Analyze device telemetry data to identify player behaviors and devise approaches for responding to changes in behavior.
- Contribute to thoughtful code reviews, recommending ways to improve our processes, continually enhancing/refactoring code, and promoting great testing practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in C++, Java, and/or C# languages, and object-oriented design skills.
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS and/or Android).
- Experience with full-stack mobile/web app development.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable distributed systems and microservices.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git or Perforce.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum-based development processes.
- Demonstrated collaboration, leadership and partnership skills working across team boundaries and cross-functional projects.
- Can clearly and effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with game anti-cheat, fraud and other game security issues.
- Reverse engineering skills, assembly programming, or understanding of low-level machine architecture.
- Experience with anti-tamper software, instrumenting or manipulating programs at a binary level, or creating cheats/bots for testing.
- Knowledge of operating system internals.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-11 15:12:50.03
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。