IT Support Lead
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167432
Position Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
IT Support Lead
Location: Pasadena, California US
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Industrial Toys makes games featuring high production values, designed specifically for the unique qualities of mobile devices. Our games Midnight Star and Midnight Star Renegade deliver intense action experiences in mobile sized bursts. Now at EA, iToys joins ranks with a host of legendary studios and is well positioned to define the next generation of mobile games. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
We are currently hiring for the IT team who supports our Battlefield Mobile game development teams. And we are looking for a highly skilled and seasoned Lead Technical Services Engineer who is experienced supporting IT service and who would be excited working at the greatest game company in the world.
- Responsible for New Hire Onboarding/Setups including, but not limited to: Equipment Setup/Configuration/Preparation/Shipping
- Build, deliver & maintain Windows & Mac Imaging/Deployment via SCCM/JAMF
- Responsible for New Hire setups, PC refreshes, Hardware replacements, Software Licensing (when applicable), AV/VC support/advocate, Network support/advocate, VMware, Executive Support and provide technical support to all iToys employees (onsite and remote)
- Incident Management – Responding, tracking, resolving, and performing root cause analysis to prevent reoccurring issues on escalated/assigned tickets as per the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and deliver world-class customer service
- You will identify challenges/opportunities and develop technical solutions through automation, scripting, and engineering best practices
- You will partner with Business Stakeholders, Site IT, and Global IT Functions
- Troubleshoot and Resolve the most complex technical issues in his/her field of expertise
- Participate in additional technology initiatives both local and with Global IT
- Develop positive relationships with the business and other functions at all levels
- Collaborate with global IT team members to ensure consistent IT services to our business users
- Look to improve all aspects of the Desktop Support Engineering functions continually
- Bachelor’s degree or professional training/certifications related to areas of responsibilities or equivalent work experience
- You have 3 or more years of experience in all aspects of desktop support engineering preferably in a gaming studio
- Experience with: Deploying, updating, optimizing, and troubleshooting Windows and Mac-based workstations and laptops in a corporate environment leveraging ConfigMgr, JAMF (Casper), and other system management tools
- Understanding of basic network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, as well as network hardware.
- Support Experience with G-suite/administration, endpoint security, anti-virus solutions, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, SCCM, file and printing services, and shared drives administration
- Experience with studio development applications/tools including, but not limited to: Perforce, Visual Studio, Adobe Creative Cloud, Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, Microsoft XDK, Sony XDK/PRODG, JIRA
- Strong understanding of development game consoles
- Experience with Automation/Scripting
- Familiarity with standard helpdesk ticketing tools / ITIL practices (ServiceNow)
- Ability to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization
- Tech Savvy – Ability and passion for learning new technology and tools
- Passion for Customer Support – A drive to help end-users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can. A sense of satisfaction from assisting end-users in getting what they need on time
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests and prioritize them based on impact
- Discipline – The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks without getting distracted by email, chat, or other ad-hoc communication
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience with Project Management tools/methodologies
- Remote/On-site flexibility
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Not only that, we’re confident we’ll provide you with opportunities to become an expert in our industry by offering hands on experience using and building with cutting-edge technologies such as VMware, Docker, Container, Mesos and more.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Support Lead
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2021-08-09 22:56:10.09
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。