Senior Audio Artist
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 167361
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
Senior Audio Artist – Deadspace
EA Create Audio is an award-winning and diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for numerous AAA and mobile games from multiple studio locations.
We are looking for a Senior Audio Artist who will embrace our inclusive culture and share their expertise to create an incredible experience for players on an iconic title, Deadspace. Our new team member will be passionate about audio with a talent for creating immersive sound design. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume and demo reel!
What you will do:
Create Audio has a permanent full-time Senior Audio Artist opportunity on the Deadspace team for an accomplished sound designer who will help create unique sound assets for the game.
- Design and implement audio to immerse the player into the game's world.
- Follow a schedule and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines.
- Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine.
- Work with Design, Animation, VFX and to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game.
- Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
- 7 years game audio and/or post-production experience.
- Experience with audio design from scratch, field and foley recording, processing and editing.
- Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
- Proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce)
- A positive communicator who excels as part of a team.
- Artistic and creative sensibilities.
- Good technical thinker
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-30 16:10:47.36
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。