Senior Audio Artist
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 167361
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
Senior Audio Artist – Deadspace
EA Create Audio is an award-winning and diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft. We produce audio for numerous AAA and mobile games from multiple studio locations.
We are looking for a Senior Audio Artist who will embrace our inclusive culture and share their expertise to create an incredible experience for players on an iconic title, Deadspace. Our new team member will be passionate about audio with a talent for creating immersive sound design. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume and demo reel!
What you will do:
Create Audio has a permanent full-time Senior Audio Artist opportunity on the Deadspace team for an accomplished sound designer who will help create unique sound assets for the game.
- Design and implement audio to immerse the player into the game's world.
- Follow a schedule and submit final audio files on or before required deadlines.
- Edit and implement audio assets directly in our audio tools and game engine.
- Work with Design, Animation, VFX and to ensure that audio matches the vision of the game.
- Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
- 7 years game audio and/or post-production experience.
- Experience with audio design from scratch, field and foley recording, processing and editing.
- Comfortable with modern audio equipment, proficiency in at least one DAW and PC software.
- Proficient in using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD, Perforce)
- A positive communicator who excels as part of a team.
- Artistic and creative sensibilities.
- Good technical thinker
Please provide a link for a demo reel in your application.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Audio Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-30 16:10:47.36
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。