Senior Product Manager - Frostbite Characters
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 167299
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager II
Senior Product Manager, Frostbite Characters
Electronic Arts is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We create extraordinary game experiences for millions of players by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion.
We are Frostbite
Frostbite is EA’s state of the art multi-platform game engine. Our global team develops industry leading technology that enables thousands of game developers across EA to create amazing experiences for our players. Working on Frostbite means working with some of the most acclaimed franchises in the industry such as Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, and Need for Speed.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Characters Team
Reporting to a senior director of product management, you will oversee Frostbite’s characters objective, with the aim of improving Frostbite to enable EA games to create industry leading characters at scale by providing powerful and intuitive tools and workflows. The scope includes improving character workflows in FrostEd and integration with DCC workflows, creating tools to support character customization, and ensuring that Frostbite characters achieve the highest visual quality.
- Work with the Frostbite team, game teams and external partners to create the long-term vision and roadmap for character technology in Frostbite
- Communicate the roadmap to the user community, game team partners, and senior leaders across EA
- Prioritize the initiative and feature backlogs to maximize the impact and value of our work for EA
- Engage with the Frostbite characters team and help to coordinate and prioritize development in other Frostbite teams to steer development of character related technology
- Perform analysis of competing game engine technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering or relevant experience in game development or a related field
- Collaborative leader who enjoys working in a complex, and iterative environment
- Experience with game development content pipelines and workflows or similar technologies
- Experience working with both technical and creative user communities
- Knowledge of game animation and physics.
- Knowledge of rigging and mesh deformation techniques.
- Experience with DCC tools such as Maya, MotionBuilder, Houdini.
- Experience with Frostbite workflows
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of general product management practices and techniques
- Occasional international travel may be required
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - Frostbite Characters
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-29 21:40:18.533
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.