Technical Development Director
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 167219
Position Title: DD I
The Studio Technology Group (STG) is a collection of teams reporting to the VP of Studio Central Technology whose mission is to provide technical solutions to grow and improve video game development operations. STG also provides leadership and support to Cross-Studios Technical projects, Engineering Community activities, and Content and Developer workflows.
To accomplish essential programs, we are looking for a passionate, collaborative, and experienced leader, who will join the STG Team and lead important programs by partnering with business leaders and partners throughout EA.
- Lead assigned STG technical programs by defining, planning, executing, tracking, and reporting on each program, leveraging required team members and partners.
- Partner with program leaders to maximize positive outcomes for each technical program.
- Ensure each program follows established technical program management practices, including methods to measure value and success.
- Identify program impediments and risks, ensure they are communicated and work with the program team and other leaders to address them.
- Achieve continuous improvement surrounding STG's Technical Program Management processes.
- Develop effective working relationships with program teams and individuals that have a stake in positive program outcomes.
- Provide program plans and progress report presentations to team members and partners.
- 3+ years project management, program management or team leadership experience in the software development industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Technical background or experience working with technical leaders.
- Formal training in Project or Program management is an important asset. E.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFe, etc.
- Communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management.
- Experience working with teams in multiple time zones.
- Experience managing multiple projects or programs simultaneously, balancing the demands of each.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-22 14:28:21.533
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。