Conceptrice d'expérience utilisateur
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 167137
Position Title: Experience Designer I
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for a UX Designer to join the Experience Design team working on a World class IP. Reporting to the Experience Director, and being part of a diverse team of Experience Designers specialised in UX, UI and Integration , you will have a direct impact on player-facing user experience. You will represent the end-users at the table and focus on every aspect that affects their experience: from removing friction and frustration, to making sure the game mechanics are understandable.
We're looking for someone who enjoys solving complex problems and approaches them with systematic thinking, understanding of player motivations, and thoughtfulness. We're a group of passionate people where talent, passion, and collaboration are celebrated.
- Design and architect intuitive player flows, interaction patterns and states.
- Craft diverse UX artifacts (experience maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes, documentation) to guide development and research.
- Partner with extended team members (Game design, Art, Research) and other Experience Designers (specialised in UX, UI or Integration) to set priorities and find balanced design solutions to player and business goals within technical constraints.
- Establish problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data.
- Promote a design process and methodologies that support player-centered game development
- Contribute to creative efforts that uncover new value with new kinds of experiences.
- Contribute to the Experience Design Library and to the Design System.
- Champion usability and accessibility.
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role, preferably in the game industry
- A portfolio of delivered projects, games, and/or other digital experiences Knowledge of basic psychological, ergonomics and cognitive science principles.
- Knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
A strong awareness of current design and art trends
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, etc
- The ability to translate qualitative and quantitative player data into design solutions and design strategy
- The ability to harvest feedback through rapid iterative prototyping
- Comfort presenting cohesive design approaches to non-design audience
- An interest for video games!
Community / Marketing Title: Conceptrice d'expérience utilisateur
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-15 21:31:22.827
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。