Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 167131
Position Title: Technical Artist 1
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognise that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
Technical Animators at DICE have a proven understanding of animation and character setup in relation to video game development. They make sure Animators and Artists have all the tools necessary to author industry leading content, and make it possible for these crafts to integrate smoothly into our pipeline. You will report to your Craft Manager and your Lead.
- You will help the wider art and animation team with technical solutions, tools development, in-engine implementations and general problem solving.
- You have a strong understanding of the game animation workflows and pipeline.
- Game asset creation experience in Maya & Motion Builder.
- Game engine experience, such as Unity or Unreal.
- Cloth, Physics and Ragdoll knowledge.
- Skinning & Rigging.
- Performance impact, memory cost and best practices.
- You will write scripts and tools
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Proficient in Python
- C# and C++ are considered a great plus
- You have clear structure, prioritization and organization.
- Require 3D Math knowledge.
- Need the ability and tenacity for R&D; push the bar for what's possible at DICE.
- Share knowledge through presentations & documentation.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Animator
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-20 20:31:59.923
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.