Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 167131
Position Title: Technical Artist 1
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognise that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
Technical Animators at DICE have a proven understanding of animation and character setup in relation to video game development. They make sure Animators and Artists have all the tools necessary to author industry leading content, and make it possible for these crafts to integrate smoothly into our pipeline. You will report to your Craft Manager and your Lead.
- You will help the wider art and animation team with technical solutions, tools development, in-engine implementations and general problem solving.
- You have a strong understanding of the game animation workflows and pipeline.
- Game asset creation experience in Maya & Motion Builder.
- Game engine experience, such as Unity or Unreal.
- Cloth, Physics and Ragdoll knowledge.
- Skinning & Rigging.
- Performance impact, memory cost and best practices.
- You will write scripts and tools
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Proficient in Python
- C# and C++ are considered a great plus
- You have clear structure, prioritization and organization.
- Require 3D Math knowledge.
- Need the ability and tenacity for R&D; push the bar for what's possible at DICE.
- Share knowledge through presentations & documentation.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Animator
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-20 20:31:59.923
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。