Posizione: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Requisition Number: 167123
Position Title: Software Engineer II
DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 100, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. We pride ourselves on providing automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are looking for someone to join the Development and Release Engineering team (DRE) in Melbourne, Australia as a Build Engineer and provide excellent services to our internal game development teams. This engineer will report to our remote Engineering Manager, and you will be supporting Firemonkeys Studio.
- Work as a technical liaison with partner development teams to address build, infrastructure and CI/CD related issues
- Create and maintain automation pipelines and workflows for development teams
- Identify gaps/toil within build & automation workflows and implement automated scalable, reliable and repeatable solutions
- Monitor, debug and address automated systems and build issues
- Work with IT and internal DRE team on expanding and maintaining build infrastructure environments
- Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project issues
- 3+ years of experience as a Build/DevOps engineer
- Proficient in object-oriented/scripting languages (e.g C#, Java)
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g Python, Groovy)
- Proficient in implementing CI/CD pipelines (e.g Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Source control management tools (e.g Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Manage virtual and physical infrastructure (e.g VMs, Macs)
- Mobile app development (e.g iOS, Android)
- Familiar with agile methodology
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 123
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.