Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 167108
Position Title: Administrative Assistant II
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
BioWare is looking for our next great Administrative Assistant to help us keep the studio running at peak efficiency.
What the Administrative Assistant will do at BioWare:
- Assist with purchasing & contract processing, invoice payments & tracking, expense processing & reporting and purchase card management & reconciliation.
- Support the studio and project teams by booking meetings and managing catering requests.
- Assist our Executive Assistant with planning, tracking, and execution of internal events, studio initiatives, and BioWare Outreach programming.
- Create surveys for our game teams using Survey Monkey and Google Forms.
Who you are:
- You are creative and passionate about organization, exhibit attention to detail, and have a proven ability to work with a wide variety of people.
- You have 2+ years of experience as an administrative professional and some experience with Accounts Payable.
- You are proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Google Suite (Forms, Documents, Sheets).
- Experience working in Chrome River, Oracle and Salesforce considered a plus.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are always ready to pitch in to solve problems and get things done.
- You have high standards of quality and personal integrity.
- You are capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information.
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-17 06:11:52.397
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.