Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 167102
Position Title: Animator 2
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Gameplay Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will report to the Lead Animator and would work on both narrative content and gameplay. We are looking for a versatile craft expert that wants to help push the animations, performances and visual narrative of our game to the next level while elevating and supporting the team around them.
As a Gameplay Animator, you will be actively involved in developing content in collaboration with other discipline like designers, technical animators, writers, VFX & lighting artists, audio designers and programmers, while working closely with the Lead Animator to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team.
- For the narrative content, you will work with motion capture data and facial data to create in-game scripted sequences.
- On Gameplay, for our AIs, you will need to create keyframed animations to diverse behaviors.
- While striving for these visual and technical benchmarks, you will have a solid comprehension of production deadlines and will manage your efforts to achieve within them.
- You will work with designers and coders to implements content and test the result in the game.
- Collaborating and discussing artistic and technical challenges with colleagues will be expected as it offers cross discipline clarity and alignment.
- Seeking feedback and direction on your work while also providing feedback to others.
- You are an active contributor to the craft, promoting a collaborative learning culture within the team.
- You have 5+ years of experience as an Animator for in-game content.
- You have high proficiency in motion capture editing and keyframe animation.
- Communication and mentoring skills are strongly appreciated.
- Having a good eye for camera language and framing is appreciated.
- You have broad understanding of technical workflows.
- You are creating assets with efficiency and being mindful of performance constraints.
- You show great collaboration and have team environment experience.
- You put passion into everything you do and aim to improve our workflows and tools.
Community / Marketing Title: Gameplay Animator
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-15 21:55:50.607
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。