Lead Product Manager
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167054
Position Title: Senior Lead Game PM
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talents in the industry.
As Performance Product Manager | Forecasting & Modeling, you will build a comprehensive plan for features, events, sales, and new game content to maximize player engagement, retention, and lifetime value. You will design elegant systems that connect the multitude of features that comprise our game’s economy to delight our players.
Working with the Lead Economy Product Manager, you will play a key role in designing our game’s economy and progression systems.
The ideal candidate has a passion for games, quantitative analysis, systems, and building experiences for players.
- Build a strategy, vision, and detailed plan of execution for key features in our game.
- Work with design to create new features and iterate on existing features, to achieve our goals.
- Propose events, currencies, systems, and features to drive impact on our KPIs.
- Build and feedback on quantitative models that simulate the player journey through our systems.
- Collaborate with the economy and systems design team to create a roadmap for our economy.
- Develop forecasts for key features and the product in collaboration with the insights team.
- Drive KPIs and impact through data-informed decisions.
- Own and manage the implementation of key features, coordinating cross-functional teams.
- Analyze the performance of the economy to inform strategic decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree required - the desired focus of studies in Economics, Statistics, Business, Math, Psychology, or Computer Science
- Analytical acumen
- Understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Experience creating forecasting models of any type (financial, operational, or other)
- Proven ability to prioritize own work
- Speaks Mandarin & English
- Prior work experience with a Consulting Agency
- Experience working in games, preferably in mobile games with complex economies
- Proven impact on game KPIs through economy or system design
- Graduate degree in quantitative or business disciplines
- Experience collaborating with off-shore development teams
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-07-14 17:38:46.88
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.