Technical Artist -Tools & Pipelines - SKATE
Posizioni multiple: Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 167047
Position Title: Technical Artist 2
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As an experienced Technical Artist - Pipelines and Tools, reporting to Skate's Technical Art Director, you will work in collaboration with content creators and other Technical Artists working on features and content creation techniques.
- You will research and explore potential solutions for Content Creation Problems as specified by the Technical Art Director for Tools and Pipelines and create proof-of-concept work in pre-production.
- Work with Technical Artists, Tools Software Engineers & Rendering Software Engineers to convert prototype content generation solutions into production content generation workflows and tools.
- Communicate technical requirements for pipelines, workflows, and tools to serve game team product goals.
- You will partner on inclusion of new pipelines, tools & workflows in tech roadmaps, including engine roadmaps, product tech art roadmaps, and content team workflow roadmaps.
- Partner in selection of off-the-shelf software and hardware solutions to support the game content creation goals.
- Stay Current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry content workflows, tools and pipelines.
- You will educate our game team on concepts relating to Tools & Pipelines through presentations; Audiences will include members of other disciplines as Art Direction, Engineering, Operations, and Production.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 5+ Years Experience as a Technical Artist working on Tools and Pipelines.
- Experience developing tools and pipelines on at least 1-2 shipped console/PC titles.
- An understanding of architecture for complex tools and pipelines with a focus on content creator (artist/designer) friendly workflows and scalability.
- Effective at communicating and working with different audiences to partner in technology and tool development: Content Creators, Technical Artists, Tools and Rendering SEs.
- Experience using and setting up Automation for content/asset processing.
- Understanding of a wide range of real-time game content and the requirements for these to be efficient and high-quality.
- A proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C#, Python, C++
- A willingness to jump into the unknown and solve new problems;
- Expert knowledge in a few 2D and 3D Art packages and workflows: Maya, Photoshop, Substance, Houdini, Etc. i
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Artist -Tools & Pipelines - SKATE
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-07-12 23:19:55.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.