Technical Artist -Tools & Pipelines - SKATE
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 167047
Position Title: Senior Technical Artist
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to provide an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Technical Artist - Pipeline and Tools - SKATE
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist - Pipelines and Tools to join our Skate team. This is an opportunity to join us in the early stages of development. You will report to Skate's Technical Art Director for Tools and Pipelines and work in collaboration with content creators and other Technical Artists working on features and content creation techniques.
- You will research and explore potential solutions for Content Creation Problems as specified by the Technical Art Director for Tools and Pipelines and create proof-of-concept work in pre-production.
- Work with Technical Artists, Tools Software Engineers & Rendering Software Engineers to convert prototype content generation solutions into production content generation workflows and tools.
- Communicate technical requirements for pipelines, workflows, and tools to serve game team product goals.
- You will partner on inclusion of new pipelines, tools & workflows in tech roadmaps, including engine roadmaps, product tech art roadmaps, and content team workflow roadmaps.
- Partner in selection of off-the-shelf software and hardware solutions to support the game content creation goals.
- Stay Current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry content workflows, tools and pipelines.
- You will educate our game team on concepts relating to Tools & Pipelines through presentations; Audiences will include members of other disciplines as Art Direction, Engineering, Operations, and Production.
- 5+ Years Experience as a Technical Artist working on Tools and Pipelines.
- Experience developing tools and pipelines on at least 1-2 shipped console/PC titles.
- An understanding of architecture for complex tools and pipelines with a focus on content creator (artist/designer) friendly workflows and scalability.
- Effective at communicating and working with different audiences to partner in technology and tool development: Content Creators, Technical Artists, Tools and Rendering SEs.
- Experience using and setting up Automation for content/asset processing.
- Understanding of a wide range of real-time game content and the requirements for these to be efficient and high-quality.
- A proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C#, Python, C++
- A willingness to jump into the unknown and solve new problems;
- Expert knowledge in a few 2D and 3D Art packages and workflows: Maya, Photoshop, Substance, Houdini, Etc. i
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Artist -Tools & Pipelines - SKATE
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-12 23:19:55.0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。