Senior Product Analyst
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 167029
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Senior Product Analyst
Location - EA Hyderabad
We are EA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. We build and provide games, content, and online services to millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The Hyderabad office represents one of EA Mobile’s largest development organizations with more than 700 passionate mobile game experts involved in game development, testing, production, and distribution. The game development studio is a team within this organization that is committed to building and running live services for some of EA’s top games.
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary.
- Ownership – Get things done.
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games.
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do.
We are hiring a Senior Analyst to support Mako Studios based in EA Hyderabad. You will partner with key stakeholders in our game studios and report to the NA Mobile Analytics Manager, working across multiple disciplines including design, UX, and game PMs to understand foundational insights needs, and implement a plan to not just shape the future of the franchise but to guide both the games and studio to success.
What a Senior Analyst will do on our team:
- Partner with our global data counterparts to set up robust telemetry for our mobile games, and to ensure the studio team is equipped with data for live operations.
- Work with game Product Managers to analyze the impact of features and live services within the game and provide recommendations in a clear, understandable, and applicable way to affect future iterations.
- Model trends in our data using different analysis techniques to predict the ways in which new content and campaigns will affect the economy, its performance, and our players.
- Promote a data-informed culture within the studio, and influence product decisions through the lens of data.
- Bring advanced analytics techniques (e.g. prescriptive and predictive) to solve challenges in achieving our business goals.
- 3+ years of experience doing complex quantitative analysis to help guide decisions, preferably in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce)
- Proficiency with SQL
- 1+ years experience with using R and/or Python in an industry setting
- Experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with experimental design and applied statistics in an industry setting
- Experience in mobile or free to play games strongly preferred
Games and gaming are changing. Over the next few years, that change is going to accelerate and without the proper knowledge and toolsets to exploit this, many developers will struggle to keep up with it. Our job on this team is to ensure that our studios are equipped with as much insight and clarity as possible to not only keep pace but become the shapers of that evolution, to help EA lead into the future. We find that exciting and we hope that you do, too.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-13 19:36:52.377
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.