Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 167008
Position Title: Senior Animator 2
Finding great talent and supporting our studios to be the best place for people to do their best work is central to our philosophy. This is the principle behind our newly formed Seattle Studio focusing on open-world action-adventure games and pioneering next generation emergent storytelling. Join us to pursue your passion to craft unique, groundbreaking and inclusive games that empower players to generate incredible stories of heroic adventure. Become a foundational part of an ambitious, respectful and diverse team as we are looking for a Sr. Animator.
- Create high quality, believable animation content that looks and feels amazing.
- Truly own the content that you’re responsible for, from conceptualization (blocking, directing/co-directing mocap talent) through to realization (polished key-framing/motion editing, implementation in the game).
- Work closely with Designers to ensure that we achieve responsive, immersive gameplay that feels rewarding to our players.
- Work closely with other animators to push our quality, share knowledge and inspire creativity.
- Maintain communication across all relevant disciplines (production, design, art, audio, VFX) throughout the development of your areas of responsibility.
- Work together with Artists and Riggers to establish both core and secondary functionality of our characters.
- Help to establish efficient pipelines and procedures across the animation teams.
- Be proactive in assessing and evolving the gameplay experience.
- 5+ years of professional game development experience.
- A strong understanding of video game animation development.
- A high level of proficiency with Maya (and ideally Motion Builder).
- Experience with 3rd-person weapons/behaviors and full body/bipedal animations.
- An advanced understanding of motion editing (re-posing, re-timing and plusing mocap data).
- Experience animating cameras, together with an understanding of cinematography.
- Experience working closely with other domains - especially Designers, Engineers and Artists.
- Proactive work ethics and will take pride and responsibility for the success of our games.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Animator
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-07-09 23:33:17.16
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。