FIFA Brand Partnerships Manager - LATAM
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 167007
Position Title: Campaign Manager II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FIFA Partnerships Manager goal is to build relationships with football partners to connect with and captivate football fans across league, club, athlete and brand channels, driving mass awareness of EA's brands and acquisition of new players through activations.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of FIFA Brand Marketing in LATAM, the main responsibilities for our next Partnerships Manager at EA will be:
- Culturalized Campaigns: Service our local businesses and campaigns, tapping into cultural relevance and fandom to embed FIFA within football.
- Relationships: Build working relationships with important football partners and rights holders, strengthening EA's position in the market to unlock incremental opportunities.
- In-Market Football Insight: Surface football insights to all internal departments incl. business affairs, development and commercial.
- Drive Awareness: Achieve accelerated growth amongst new players by connecting to and captivating football fans across league, club, athlete and brand channels.
- Set Standards: Develop standards for licensor, league, club and athlete activations that support economies of scale and maximize partnership value, cohesion and reach.
- Agency management: You will manage relevant agencies and contractor resources.
- Club and League Partnerships Activation Plan: Partner campaign planning as a combination of global campaign beats, live service support and LATAM activations.
- Lead and Change the football conversation: you will provide AAA and inspiring content, and activities for the FIFA Brand.
- Activate Partnership Rights: Player Appearances, Digital Campaigns, Matchday Assets and many more throughout the football season and FIFA Brand Campaign.
- Create Value for our Partners and their partners: Surfacing partnerships and activation opportunities.
- Asset Management and Approvals: coordinating with the global production team and aligned with our LATAM partners.
- Connect with Athlete Relations and Business Affairs.
- Marketer with 5+ years of experience promoting partnerships
- LATAM football expert with a practical knowledge of the sports industry
- Excellent relationship and soft skills.
- Can manage up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- Spanish speaking and English fluent.
- FIFA and FUT product knowledge.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA Brand Partnerships Manager - LATAM
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: Acerca de EA En Electronic Arts, nuestro objetivo es inspirar al mundo para que juegue. Creamos experiencias de juego nuevas y extraordinarias para nuestros millones de jugadores de todo el mundo, mediante la unión de personas con talento que combinan creatividad, innovación y pasión. Sabemos que nuestro punto fuerte es la diversidad de nuestra gente. Sumergimos a nuestros empleados en una cultura inclusiva y proporcionamos oportunidades de aprendizaje y liderazgo para que realicen el trabajo más impactante y gratificante de sus carreras. Nuestros empleados son lo más importante. Ofrecemos paquetes de prestaciones completos que se centran en la salud y el bienestar para respaldar tus necesidades y ayudarte a equilibrar carrera y vida personal. Ofrecemos acceso a unos entornos de trabajo dinámicos y de colaboración, oportunidades para conectarnos y contribuir mediante los grupos de recursos de empleados, así como apoyo para una vida equilibrada con días libres pagados, bajas de maternidad y paternidad, además de videojuegos gratuitos y mucho más. Electronic Arts ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano, o de cualquier otra característica protegida por ley. Electronic Arts también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la legislación aplicable.
Date Opened: 2021-07-12 17:01:31.273
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.