Live Operations Support Analyst
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166971
Position Title: Systems Administrator II
Live Operations Support Analyst
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include EA Play (our subscription service on Origin, EA app, PlayStation, Xbox and Steam), Origin and EA app (EA's gaming services on PC), and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
In your role as EAX SupportOps Analyst, you will work within the EAX Support team and partner with EAX development teams and EA's other service providers, being a conduit between these partners and the teams in the EAX group. You will assess and manage any issues that arise on EAX platforms and internal tools through to resolution. Your background in and experience with customer support and incident management will allow you to troubleshoot complex systems and bridge the gap in discussions, alerts and reports between both technical minded and non-technical minded partners. As part of the broader EAX Support team, you will be a contributor to the SupportOps team based in Vancouver reporting to an EAX SupportOps Lead.
You’re someone with a track record including the following:
- 1+ years experience in Live Operations, IT Service Desk or Live QA or other relevant industry experience.
- Experience in Incident Management and Customer Support experience is beneficial.
- You have used monitoring tools such as New Relic.
- You can perform well as part of a team.
- You can find your way within a company and have the experience that helps you work and excel in a multi-functional organization.
- You understand your strengths and can engage with all partners.
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
- Familiar with ServiceNow, Jira and Confluence.
- Articulate and well spoken.
- You can quickly ingest and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions.
- Culture of learning, ability and hunger to take on new challenges.
- You can work with our partners, both technically and non-technically.
- Experience in online services or gaming industry is desirable.
In a typical week as a EAX SupportOps Analyst, you would…
- Manage all EAX incidents, including assessment, tracking and incident resolution.
- Partner with other EA, EAX and external teams to reduce platform and service downtime.
- Provide quick and efficient resolution to all support requests.
- Take an active role in SupportOps projects supporting our team and the larger EAX organization.
- Maintain documentation of runbooks and processes.
- Assist the Problem Manager to resolve any tasks related to Problem Records.
- Follow up on RCA's and organize conversations where needed.
You’ll work with…
- Other members of the EAX organization to ensure effective issue management by communicating on incidents, problems and support requests with engineers and partners.
- Teams from other studios to provide support where needed with EAX tools and services.
- This role is required for 24/7 operations.
- As part of a predefined schedule, it is expected that this role will include some weekend/overnight on call work. This won't occur until training is complete.
- It is also expected you will work on public holidays if this is required.
Community / Marketing Title: Live Operations Support Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-09 16:08:26.593
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.