UX Researcher - FIFA
Multiple Locations: British Columbia, Canada • Ontario, Canada • Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 166929
Position Title: Researcher
We are EA—the world's largest video game publisher. You are probably familiar with many of our titles— FIFA, Madden, NHL, UFC, Apex Legends, The Sims, and Jedi: Fallen Order to name a few. But what does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for user researchers who have a passion for evaluating the gaming experience. You are motivated and excited to be part of an accomplished and advanced team shaping the future of EA games. Apply your passion for research and digital entertainment to the development of fun and creative gaming experiences. Conduct strategic research alongside our team to help increase the quality of EA's products, and work with design and production teams to integrate usability and user research into the development process.
You will lead research team for exciting game franchise(s), and you will report to the Senior User Research Manager.
- Conduct user research activities for EA sports products
- Work with game teams to understand franchise goals and strategies
- Communicate research results to game teams, provide recommendations and ongoing design consultation
- Apply and tailor methods for assessing user engagement, user behavior, and use of entertainment products
- Contribute to the development of departmental research processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- You have an bachelor's degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry and/or education experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in research design and fluent in multiple methodologies
- Experience in research design and familiar with different research methodologies
- Statistical experience and data modeling desired but not required
- Ability to travel occasionally
Community / Marketing Title: UX Researcher - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-08 00:24:03.72
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。