Environment Artist (Temporary) - BioWare
Multiple Locations: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 166887
Position Title: Environment Artist 2
Environment Artist (Temporary)
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
- Work with our artists and designers to build the most compelling, immersive worlds in the industry.
- Improve level layouts throughout all phases of production.
- Set the tone for Art Direction through visual prototypes.
- Lead change to address workflow challenges and technical difficulties.
- Report to the Director of Art & Animation.
- 3+ years of experience in the industry.
- Expert at 3D modeling (organic and hard surface).
- Model and create textures, materials for modular environments and props.
- Experience in Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer, Photoshop.
- Experience world-building with commercial game engines.
- Experience with PBR.
- Experience with world-building tools such as World Machine.
- Experience with photogrammetry.
- All submissions must include a portfolio showing personal and professional artwork.
Community / Marketing Title: Environment Artist (Temporary) - BioWare
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-13 05:21:56.673
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.