Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 166816
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer II
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Graphics Software Developer will do at BioWare:
Reporting to the lead graphics programmer, you will work with our art, design, and programming teams to develop the technology necessary to amaze our players with industry-leading visual experiences.
Who You Are:
You are highly collaborative with several years of experience developing rendering systems for AAA console and PC video games. You have a passion for high-fidelity graphics and can help us push our games to the next level. You are creative and communicative. You want to help us build the best games in the industry.
- Develop and enhance rendering systems that meet creative and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with artists and designers on solutions that further our games’ artistic and design vision through immersive graphics.
- Mentor other developers in performant rendering in every phase of project development.
- Work closely across projects to embrace and enhance our rendering systems.
- Experience researching, developing and optimizing rendering techniques and systems for AAA PC and console games.
- Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, and performance is important.
- 5+ years of professional C++ experience and am understanding of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality. Health, Dental, Financial offered (ESPP and RRSP matching); Bonus and relocation assistance also offered.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Graphics Programmer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-07-02 01:44:25.413
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。